Saturday, July 26, 2008

For my nieces and nephew

Heather and Aisling had a few questions for me about the grasshoppers. I will answer as best I can. They were small, not too big. They weren't alive, they had been either fried or boiled, I'm not sure which. They were very tasty, they reminded me a bit of Sugar Puffs. Yes, they still had their heads on; and their eyes. I looked at some of their faces before I ate them and it just looked like they were asleep. For the rest of the night little grasshopper legs were stuck in my teeth, even after brushing my teeth lots of times. I had to use a toothpick to get them out.

I have posted a video so hopefully you can see it and get a better idea of how they looked.

Tom is out fishing with his father, I hope you catch a lot of fish Tom.

No comments: