Monday, August 11, 2008

Koh Samui







Hi folks,


I haven't posted for a while but I have been too busy debauching myself. What an island, what an island. It is about 9.20am as I am posting and I am at the tail end of a 12 hour drink fest in the Frog and Gecko. I blame all my happiness and alcoholism on the Frog and Gecko. Expertly managed by Raphael and Graham. I strongly urge anyone who visits Koh Samui to visit the Frog and Gecko in Bo Phut (I'm talking about you Alison and Paul Deery). They have really made a lone traveller feel very welcome.


I will sign off for now cos I'm so locked but there are plenty of pictures to be seen at the weblink given before. See ya soon.


Colin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Colin, sounds wonderful and we will definitely do that sometime. Given that I am still gainfully unemployed I might have to get me a job first.

Looking forward to all the details.

Take it easy on your liver....

Alison